To allow everyone to enjoy our Trail, please take care and follow these guidelines:
- keep to the left where appropriate
- alert other users when approaching by call out or sounding your bell
- keep dogs under control
- watch for surface damage caused by adverse weather
- take all rubbish with you
- motor bikes, unauthorised vehicles and horses are not permitted.
Wildlife: The Riesling Trail is part of a natural environment. For your safety, treat all wildlife with caution and only observe from a distance.